The Smiling Conservative and I have a number of things on our minds and we can’t wait to talk about ’em:
- Kane County youth soccer just got sillier
- The word “compromise” is being bandied about Springfield again
- Elgin’s talking about cuts if there isn’t a budget solution
- Sleepy Hollow can’t find affordable housing
- U-46 scholarships are providing college opportunities
- The Quad St. Charles gets a Starbucks!
C’mon! You know the only place you get this kind of in-depth local news coverage is Left, Right and You, Mondays at 9 a.m. and Thursdays at 3 p.m. with Larry Jones and me, the Curmudgeonly Liberal, on WRMN AM1410. Prepare to be enlightened!