Larry and I want to thank 66th District State Rep candidates Allen Skillicorn and Nancy Zettler for coming into the Ward & Jones studios for their first debate.
And this debate completely disavowed that hackneyed notion that all major party candidates are alike. Nancy’s and Allen’s political perspectives couldn’t be more different. 66th District folks! You really do have a choice!
Thursday! Larry and I will cover subjects like:
- Elgin Councilman John Prigge goes after Rose Martinez’ church!
- In light of the University of Chicago’s letter, the truth about college safe zones and trigger warnings
- Another Longmeadow Parkway Bridge public hearing
- Kemper Insurance sues the State!
Today Ward & Jones is proud to present an in-studio debate between 66th District State Rep candidates Allen Skillicorn and Nancy Zettler! We certainly hope you’ll join us for what can only be described as the 2016 General Election campaign kickoff!
Where’s the only place you will get local candidate debates? That’s right! Ward & Jones, Mondays at 9 a.m. and Thursdays at 3 p.m. with the Smiling Conservative Larry Jones and me, the Curmudgeonly Liberal, on WRMN AM1410.
This time is was Elgin diversity to undercover Illinois supreme court justices.
Monday! 66th State Rep District candidates Allen Skillicorn and Nancy Zettler debate on the air! Until then…
Mr. Jones and I have quite a bit to discuss today, including, but not nearly limited to:
- Donald Trump hasn’t done anything this week (and neither have his polls)
- The Daily Herald (and a bunch of other folks) get Elgin diversity all wrong
- That sound you’re hearing is the Longmeadow Loons’ heads exploding
- Tony Sanders is in!
- The DuPage County Board sees the light
- Kane County Sheriff Kramer see the light
- Supreme Court Justice Ann Burke goes undercover
And your on-topic calls at 847-931-1410.
Where’s the only place you get this kind of in-depth local news analysis? That’s right! Ward & Jones, Mondays at 9 a.m. and Thursdays at 3 p.m. with the Smiling Conservative Larry Jones and me, the Curmudgeonly Liberal, on WRMN AM1410. Don’t miss it!
From Donald Trump’s new minority slogan to conservative U-46 school board members who have absolutely no interest in governing, we covered it all!
Thursday we’ll discuss the Aurora Mayoral race, why Larry’s wrong about something, Illinois Supreme Court Justice Anne Burke goes undercover, Donald Trump’s latest gaffe, there may be more bonuses in Kane County than you think, and much more. Until then…
This morning the Smiling Conservative and I will discuss:
- That Sue Sarkauskus doesn’t work for the Beacon-news
- Donald Trump’s new minority slogan
- The U-46 closed meeting tape follies
- Why a Pokemon Go lawsuit has merit
- Bruce Rauner won’t sue inmates (And you though conservatives didn’t have a heart!)
- The Aurora PD, KCSA, and FBI attack local gangs the right way
Where’s the only place you get this kind of in-depth local news analysis? That’s right! Ward & Jones, Mondays at 9 a.m. and Thursdays at 3 p.m. with Larry Jones and me, the Curmudgeonly Liberal, on WRMN AM1410. Please join us!
Prepare to be enlightened regarding all manner of local news stories:
Though I still say Larry’s wrong about what is and isn’t newsworthy. We will continue the conversation on Monday. Until then…