is right here:
Though my recent near death experience from the flu made today’s show a bit more Jones and Kojzarek! And while we certainly appreciate supersub Kurt filling in, I would like to remind both co-hosts that revenge is a dish best served cold!
Meanwhile, they did provide a ton of insights into a number of local races so, even without yours truly, it’s a show worth listening to. Meanwhile, I will be back on Monday with an as yet unknown co-host. Until then…
And it’s gonna be a little different, because it will be the first show I’ve missed due to sickness in five years! So Larry Jones will be partnered with Kane County Board member and supersub Kurt Kojzarek.
In Larry’s own words, “We’re going to talk about local issues and not play your music.” I’m not sure the show will ever be the same!
Where’s the only place you get this kind of in-depth local, northern Illinois, and Springfield news analysis? That’s right! Ward & Jones, Mondays at 9 a.m. and Thursdays at 3 p.m. on WRMN AM1410. Be there or be square.
is right here:
The Smiling Conservative and I covered most of what we set out to:
- The continuing South Elgin Kenyon Woods Middle School saga
- The Campton Hills rehab center (It’s comin’ folks)
- Does Dan Proft really think it’s voter fraud?
- Will State Rep David McSweeny prevail in his effort to ban red light cameras?
We also want to thank Jeff for calling in today. Ward & Jones will be back on Thursday at 3 p.m. Until then…
Buckle your seatbelts folks, another rollicking episode of Ward & Jones is comin’ up tomorrow Monday, February 13 and 9 a.m. on WRMN AM1410!
Larry Jones, the Smiling Conservative, and me, the Curmudgeonly Liberal Jeff Ward, will tackle these local news topics:
- Which Elgin suburb is the 9th safest city in the U.S.?
- Did SNL send something to a St. Charles high school?
- The Henry from Kenyon Middle School story takes a bit of a sad turn
- Is the KC Zoning Board of Appeals dragging their feet on that rehab center?
- Dan Proft strikes again! Is it really voter fraud?
- The Smooth Fox restaurant and bar owner certainly isn’t making any friends
And your on-topic calls (847-931-1410) too!
Where’s the only place you get this kind of in-depth local, northern Illinois, and Springfield news analysis? That’s right! Ward & Jones, Mondays at 9 a.m. and Thursdays at 3 p.m. on WRMN AM1410. Don’t miss it!
is right here:
The Smiling Conservative and I covered everything we said we would from a healing Henry, to a new U-46 school board race, to a great State Rep Barb Wheeler idea, to what’s becoming a fascinating Illinois gubernatorial race.
Ward & Jones will be back on Monday at 9 a.m. Until then…
After he finishes stealing all those South Elgin political signs, the Smiling Conservative and I will discuss:
- Henry’s excellent recovery!
- Tracy Smodilla exits the U-46 School Board race and what that means
- State Rep Barb Wheeler comes up with the cure for crazy petition challenges
- A Kennedy enters the Illinois gubernatorial race
- Even the Tribune calls out federal Republicans inability to govern
Where’s the only place you get this kind of in-depth local news analysis? That’s right! Ward & Jones, Mondays at 9 a.m. and Thursdays at 3 p.m. with the Smiling Conservative Larry Jones and me, the Curmudgeonly Liberal, on WRMN AM1410. Prepare to be enlightened!
is right here!
We covered everything we said we would!
- LOWV forums
- A tragic Kenyon Middle School incident
- A racist pamphlet at Huntley High School
- Illinois’ BBB bond rating is two steps above junk!
- The Governor squashes that bi-partisan Springfield compromise
We will be back on Thursday with more! Until then…