With the Smiling Conservative back in the saddle after a three show absence, we do have quite a bit of ground to cover. And that ground includes:
- The Chairman attacks a reporter and why, even though Jim Fuller deserves to be regularly attacked, it’s not a good idea for a chairman to do it
- The Elgin Cultural Arts Commission completely sells out
- Some folks absolutely refuse to let U-46 School Board Member Jeanette Ward hang herself
- Why layoffs are looming at ECC
- And the Kane County Board offers an utterly meaningless Prevailing Wage Law vote
U46 Board Member Traci Ellis may call in to weigh in on two of our topics.
Meanwhile, the only place you get this kind of in-depth local news analysis is Left, Right and You, Mondays at 9 a.m. and Thursdays at 3 p.m. with Larry Jones and me, the Curmudgeonly Liberal, on WRMN AM1410. Be there or be square!