Today the Smiling Conservative and I are going to talk about:
- Why road bikers are their own worst enemy
- Teachers without pants
- Will Republicans cut Trump loose? (And it’s not for the reasons you think!)
- Governor Rauner does his best Mike Madigan impersonation – twice!
- Chairman Lauzen weighs on in Kane County special prosecutors
- More on county budgets and unfunded mandates
- Sue Sarkauskas covers onerous school supply lists
We’ll take your on-topic calls at 847-931-1410 too.
Where’s the only place you get this kind of in-depth local news analysis? That’s right! Ward & Jones, Mondays at 9 a.m. and Thursdays at 3 p.m. with Larry Jones and me, the Curmudgeonly Liberal, on WRMN AM1410. Be there or be square!