The Smiling Conservative and I have another action packed news installment coming up! We’ll be talking about things like:
- Eliminating Meals on Wheels? I knew Republicans weren’t Christians!
- The St. Charles tragedy coverage has wholly bypassed downright morbid.
- Should 18 year-olds be allowed to drink wine and beer in restaurants with parents?
- COD should settle the David Breuder lawsuit now!
- Anti-Semetic flyers at UIC? Is this what we’ve become?
- An homage to Chuck Berry
- And your on-topic calls at 847-931-1410
Where’s the only place you get this kind of in-depth local, northern Illinois, and Springfield news coverage? That’s right! Ward & Jones, Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, at 3p.m. on WRMN AM1410. Be there or be square!