At which time the the ever-so-tanned Mr. Jones and I will cover:
- Pope Frank considers ordaining married men
- Oops! Governor Rauner did it again, he played with state employee health funds
- The Elgin City Council leases the Fox River Day school to the charter group for $1 a year!
- Larry and Jeff called it! 601 apartments at the old St. Charles Mall site. But where are the usual protest suspects?
- Why does Elgin keep getting bitten on the butt for bending over backwards to make restaurants work?
And your on-topic inquires are always welcome at 847-931-1410.
Where’s the only place you get this kind of in-depth local, northern Illinois, and Springfield news analysis? That’s right! Ward & Jones, Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, at3 p.m. on WRMN AM1410. Let’s continue the conversation.