That’s right! Ward & Jones has moved to Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays at 3 p.m. on WRMN AM1410. So please join me and ECC Trustee Jeff Meyer as we tackle the following topics:
- It looks like ACFSME is gonna strike because Governor Rauner thinks negotiating means he gets everything he wants.
- A serious email problem in the Kane County State’s Attorney’s Office affects 216 cases. I’m very disappointed in Joe McMahon.
- Why do teachers risk their careers on underage boys and girls? It just happened again.
- U-46 School Board Members Cody Holt and Jeanette Ward double down on the transgender non-issue because they have nothing else to say.
- Jeanette Ward threatens a U-46 teacher over climate change. That’s nice!
- Republican snowflakes won’t hold town hall meetings. I’d say they’re girls, but that would insult girls.
- Jeff M. wants to chat about Accelerate Learning and Jeff W. thinks that ECC – U-46 partnership is a fantastic idea!
Where’s the only place you get this kind of in-depth local, northern Illinois, and Springfield news analysis? That’s right! Ward & Jones, Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, at 3 p.m. on WRMN AM1410. Prepare to be enlightened.