It’s our last Thursday show! With the Smiling Conservative firmly back in the saddle we will discuss:
- Is it the end of the line for Milos Yiannopoulos? Apparently the alt-right draws the line at pedophilia!
- Charges are filed in the Kenyon Woods Middle School assault case
- We got a copy of the Sembdner’s motion and it’s not as innocent as you might think
- Jeff spoke with the McHenry County State’s Attorney and the Huntley High School Pamphleteer will not be charged.
- The Kane County Zoning Board says “no” to the Campton Hills rehab center. But the fat lady hasn’t sung quite yet.
- Governor Rauner doubles back after doubling back on the Springfield budget compromise.
And your on-topic calls at 847-931-1410.
Where’s the only place you get this kind of in-depth local, northern Illinois, and Springfield news analysis? That’s right! Ward & Jones, Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, at 3 p.m. You don’t wanna miss this one folks!