Although, with the Smiling Conservative and supersub Kurt Kojzarek dispatched to an unknown location, it’s pretty much gonna be Ward tomorrow with your calls and a little producer, Mark Bialek, thrown in for good measure.
We will cover:
- A yuge Ward & Jones announcement!
- Whatever happened to buying music?
- A Day Without immigrants
- Donald Trump’s first press conference (holy s..t!)
- Congressman Peter Roskam is a whiny girl
- Governor Rauner doubles back on the Springfield budget compromise – again!
- The Aurora mayoral primary is shaking out and Jeff has a prediction!
And of course, your on-topic calls at 847-931-1410.
Where’s the only place you get this kind of in-depth local, northern Illinois, and Springfield news analysis? That’s right! Ward & Jones, Mondays at 9 a.m. and Thursdays at 3 p.m. on WRMN AM1410. Let’s continue the conversation!