Buckle your seatbelts folks, another rollicking episode of Ward & Jones is comin’ up tomorrow Monday, February 13 and 9 a.m. on WRMN AM1410!
Larry Jones, the Smiling Conservative, and me, the Curmudgeonly Liberal Jeff Ward, will tackle these local news topics:
- Which Elgin suburb is the 9th safest city in the U.S.?
- Did SNL send something to a St. Charles high school?
- The Henry from Kenyon Middle School story takes a bit of a sad turn
- Is the KC Zoning Board of Appeals dragging their feet on that rehab center?
- Dan Proft strikes again! Is it really voter fraud?
- The Smooth Fox restaurant and bar owner certainly isn’t making any friends
And your on-topic calls (847-931-1410) too!
Where’s the only place you get this kind of in-depth local, northern Illinois, and Springfield news analysis? That’s right! Ward & Jones, Mondays at 9 a.m. and Thursdays at 3 p.m. on WRMN AM1410. Don’t miss it!