This is the October 6, 2016 edition of Ward & Jones!
Here’s the show:
The Smiling Conservative and I (and Kurt Kozjarek) covered:
- Will peace reign between the letter writing County Chairman and the State’s Attorney
- There is no killer clown epidemic, so stop it!
- U-46 adopts new board meeting rules become some board members have no intention of governing
- Treasurer Michael Frerichs gives Wells Fargo what for
- There is home for the Sheriff Kramer’s program for mentally ill inmates
Monday! Larry and I will be right back at it. Until then…