Today Larry Jones and I will tackle the tough topics like:
- Elgin puts the Division St. property up for sale, but Councilman Prigge is still unhappy
- South Elgin’s Drone Wars are over!
- A synopsis of Cody Holt’s Monday appearance
- Chairman Lauzen and the States Attorney’s butt heads
- Sheriff Don Kramer comes up with a winning proposal!
And, of course, your on-topic calls at 847-931-1410.
Where’s the only place you get this kind of in-depth local news analysis? That’s right! Ward & Jones, Mondays at 9 a.m. and Thursdays at 3 p.m. with the Smiling Conservative Larry Jones and me, the Curmudgeonly Liberal, on WRMN AM1410. We’ll see you there!