We’ve got another rollicking good episode for you folks, including, but not necessarily limited to:
- How did Jeff do on a conservative Georgia radio talk show?
- Who was right on Thursday? Elgin Councilman John Prigge or Terry Gavin?
- Kane County electronics recycling resumes!
- U-46 School Board member Jeanette Ward is at it again, but her “opposition” isn’t much better
- Kemper Insurance sues the State for making them pay out on claims
- Time permitting, why Pace’s Ride in Kane needs a total makeover
Where’s the only place you get this kind of in-depth local news analysis? That’s right! Ward & Jones, Mondays at 9 a.m. and Thursdays at 3 p.m. with the Smiling Conservative Larry Jones and me, the Curmudgeonly Liberal, on WRMN AM1410. We’ll see you there!