This morning the Smiling Conservative and I will discuss:
- That Sue Sarkauskus doesn’t work for the Beacon-news
- Donald Trump’s new minority slogan
- The U-46 closed meeting tape follies
- Why a Pokemon Go lawsuit has merit
- Bruce Rauner won’t sue inmates (And you though conservatives didn’t have a heart!)
- The Aurora PD, KCSA, and FBI attack local gangs the right way
Where’s the only place you get this kind of in-depth local news analysis? That’s right! Ward & Jones, Mondays at 9 a.m. and Thursdays at 3 p.m. with Larry Jones and me, the Curmudgeonly Liberal, on WRMN AM1410. Please join us!