Kurt Kozjarek will be the conservative yin to my liberal yang today as we discuss:
- Construction on a certain nameless bridge has already started
- The Kirk-Duckworth race is getting rather nasty
- A third-party national GOP backed presidential run?
- Sleepy Hollow can’t find affordable housing
- But they do allow chicken coops! Don’t those count?
- The cicadas are coming, the cicadas are coming!
Of course, the only place you get in-depth local news analysis is Left, Right and You, Mondays at 9 a.m. and Thursdays at 3 p.m. with Larry Jones and me, the Curmudgeonly Liberal, on WRMN AM1410. The conversation continues!