Buckle your seatbelts folks because the Smiling Conservative and I have a lot to cover today:
- Donald Trump is the Republican nominee? No bleep!
- Another Springfield thaw?
- What does Larry think about the John Prigge/Sean Stegall weekly lunches?
- Councilman Prigge throws a fit over U46 expanding dual language classes
- Vanilla Rice is the subject of dueling petitions
- The EPD wants to change officer promotion rules
- Should Elgin pay 30 grand to rejoin Metro West
- A councilman attending an Elgin City Council meeting by phone causes consternation
It goes without sayin’ that we’ll be happy to take your on-topic calls at 847-931-1410.
Where’s the only place you get this kind of in-depth local news coverage? That’s right! It’s Left, Right and You, Mondays at 9 a.m. and Thursdays at 3 p.m. with Larry Jones and me, the Curmudgeonly Liberal, on WRMN AM1410. You don’t want to miss this one!