With supersub Kurt Kozjarek filling in for the Smiling Conservative, we’ve go a lot of local ground to cover today:
- What’s gonna happen at the Republican Convention (not so local – I know!)
- Does the Springfield thaw really matter?
- Why is one Democrat standing in Tony Sanders’ way?
- A $50 million St. Charles School referendum? Right!
- Some surprise news (maybe)
- The Burlington school district shooting threat
And your calls at 847-931-1410.
The only place you get this kind of in-depth local news coverage is Left, Right and You, Mondays at 9 a.m. and Thursdays at 3 p.m. with the Smiling Conservative, Larry Jones and me, the Curmudgeonly Liberal, on WRMN AM1410. It’s going to be a good one folks!