That’s right! Please tune your radios to AM1410 to prepare for the kind of political enlightenment that’ll knock your socks off! At 3 p.m., with Smiling Conservative Larry Jones back in seat, we’ll cover topics like:
- How some Barrington high school kids topped U46 School Board Loon Jeanette Ward’s bad Black History Month efforts.
- Teenagers kidnapping and torturing other teenagers?
- More problems with press coverage. Apparently a Courier-News reporter now expects the Elgin Police Department to write stories for her.
- Elgin Councilman John Prigge wants the Elgin Police to be even more transparent.
- And as the County breaks ground on the bridge, the Longmeadow Loons get even loonier!
We’ll take your on-topic calls too at 847-931-1410.
Where can you expect this kind of local in-depth coverage? That’s right! Left, Right and You, Mondays at 9 a.m. and Thursdays at 3 p.m. with Larry Jones and me, the Curmudgeonly Liberal, on WRMN AM1410. Be there or be square!