It just keeps coming dear listeners! So we’ll open your Thanksgiving week with:
- What’s with all the snow hype? Any Midwesterner worth their salt knows those were just flurries.
- Blinking yellow left turn arrows aren’t working.
- No more smoking in Elgin parks?
- Elgin ties for the Illinois’ heaviest drinking city title! That certainly explains a lot.
- The Kane County Coroner suddenly has the fear of God – or at least his primary opponent.
And we’ll take your calls too at 847-931-1410.
That’s Left, Right and You, Mondays at 9 a.m. and Thursdays at 3 p.m. with the Smiling Conservative, Larry Jones, and me, the Curmudgeonly Liberal, on WRMN AM1410. Prepare to be enlightened!