It may be blustery outside, but you’ll get none of that on today’s eminently entertaining episode of Left, Right and You! In that very regard Larry and I will discuss issues like:
- The Edgar County loons lost a bet with me, but now they won’t pay up.
- How I might’ve been a bit hasty about women and SUVs.
- The Kane County Coroner issues a statement on his errant credit card use. Of course, I’m not suspicious at all that this penitence came the day after his primary opponent announced.
- The Kane County Board votes down a tax increase, but it would’ve passed if it weren’t for the Democrats!
- Some strange – and not so strange – Kane County Republican primaries are shaping up.
- Could some recent compromise Springfield offers mean the end of our state budget battle? This time it’s the Democrats who might have to give a little bit.
All this and more on Left, Right and You, Mondays at 9 a.m. and Thursdays at 3 p.m. with the Smiling Conservative, Larry Jones, and me, the Curmudgeonly Liberal, on WRMN AM1410. Prepare to be enlightened!