It may be a little bit cool outside, but the Smiling Conservative and I will cover a lot of hot topics today, including but not nearly limited to:
- A group of wildlife folks who deserve a shout out
- How many local politicians are more than a little nervous over the Ashley Madison data leak?
- A few U-46 School District clarifications
- Joe Marconi’s Batavia electricity rate lawsuit may have been dismissed, but the fat lady has yet to sing!
- 22nd District State Senator Mike Noland is running for Congress. No! It’s not the opening line of a joke, but it should be!
- Kane County Board member Cristina Castro is running for 22nd District State Senate and she’s a really good candidate!