Which didn’t quite work out as we expected, but as the great Inspector Clouseau once said, “It is all part of life’s rich pageant.” Ms. Chapa Lavia had to turn her full attention to the state budget impasse and she will endeavor to come on the show as soon as she possibly can. Larry and I look forward to hearing what she has to say about her Aurora mayoral run.
- How the Longmeadow Loons threatened a Kane County Board member
- How the Algonquin Village Board stood up to the Longmeadow Loons
- How Kane County Coroner Rob Russell is winning the race to the Republican bottom with his “press secretary”
- How U-46 School Board member Jeanette Ward is a bigger loon than the Longmeadow folks
- How the Gasthaus Zur Linde in Elgin is on the way out
Monday, Melynda Benjamin will fill in for the Smiling Conservative once again as we discuss how to end inner city violence with Cook County Commissioner Richard Boykin. Commissioner Boykin put forth some interesting ideas in recent Tribune article. Until then…