Left, Right and You is comin’ atcha!
Today, the Smiling Conservative and yours truly will cover a number of timely topics including:
- The continuing Rauner resolution saga
- Jeff’s Geneva neighbors poisoning family dogs
- Kane County Sheriff Don Kramer finally meets with the County Board
- Illinois pension reform is dead in the supreme court water
- Speaker Madigan slaps Governor Rauner in the nose with a rolled up newspaper
- Perhaps suing the City of Elgin isn’t a good idea if you want an outdoor liquor license
And we’ll be taking your calls too at 847-931-1410. Please be on topic! (Unless you’re Elinor who can call us for any bleepin’ reason she wants!)
That’s Left, Right and You, Mondays from 9 to 10 a.m. and Thursdays from 3 to 4 p.m. with the Smiling Conservative, Larry Jones, and me, the Liberal Curmudgeon, on WRMN AM1410. Larry and I can’t wait!