Get ready for a rollicking Left, Right and You!
Today, my smiling conservative co-host and I will offer a complete review of last Tuesday’s elections, including, but nearly not limited to:
- Why Elgin OCTAVE and the conservatives went down in flames
- How Kane County Clerk Jack Cunningham and Co-Chief Deputy Susan Ericson, through an unforgivable tax error, opened the door for Tea Partiers to win seats on the U-46 School board
- How the Elgin City Council incumbents ran a campaign that worked at every turn
- How Elgin City Councilman John Prigge, instead of congratulating the winners, essentially called the voters stupid
- Why Elgin City Councilman Toby Shaw was very lucky to have kept his seat
- And I’ll even explain the difference between liberals and conservatives